Shawnee children’s non-profit organization
Fight for the safety of children
in your community
A heart for children. The courage to protect.
Sunflower House relies on your support to protect child victims of abuse in your community.
Your support provides children who have experienced abuse with a safe place to talk about what happened to them and find comfort, healing and support.
A one-time gift of any amount can work together with other donations to make an impact on the services that Sunflower House is able to provide for the children that need us. Simply complete the form below and know that you are making a difference!
Petals of Promise Monthly Givers
By becoming a member of this program, your monthly donation will provide a consistent source of income that Sunflower House can count on to support the services provided for children. Want to learn more? Contact Allison@SunflowerHouse.org or call 913-631-5800.
Circle of Safety Giving Society
To show that you are willing to protect children in our community — beginning with education, intervention, and therapy — ensuring the safety of our most vulnerable citizens, we ask you to consider making a three-year pledge of at least $1,000 per year.
Contact Allison McLain at 913-631-5800, email@example.com or click on the button below to get started.
Careful financial planning can be beneficial to you and your heirs and allow you to leave an enduring legacy to support the mission of Sunflower House for future generations. We’d love to hear if you already have Sunflower House in your plans or if you are considering it. Contact Allison McLain at 913-631-5800 or Allison@SunflowerHouse.org or use the button below.
Our Wish List
- Individually-packaged snack items
- Juice boxes
- Bottles of water
- Gift Cards (increments of $10, $15 and $20)
- Wal-Mart, Target
- Fast food (McDonald’s, Subway, Wendy’s, Taco Bell, etc.)
- Grocery stores
- Home Depot and Lowe’s (to help with our facility maintenance or family needs)
- Other hardware or landscaping stores (to help with our facility maintenance)
- Gift cards to GAS STATIONS for assisting families with transportation to medical, therapy or legal appointments
- Disinfectant Spray (Lysol) and Disinfecting Wipes
- AA & AAA Batteries
- Culturally diverse toys, dolls, action figures, reading materials, books or games for a variety of age groups
- Footballs, soccer balls, basketballs, and nerf balls
- Scarves, hats, gloves, mittens
- Full size personal care items (shampoo, conditioner, women’s hygiene, toothpaste, lotion, chapstick)
- 16 GB USB 3.0 Flashdrives
- Copy Paper, 8.5 X 11